FAQ & Kontaktskjema
Vi har samlet de mest stilte spørsmålene og svarene på disse i FAQen vår.
Her kan du laste ned den gjeldende versjonen av manualene for laderoboten.
Ønsker du å bli forhandler eller samarbeidspartner, ta gjerne kontakt. Under finner du også kontaktinformasjon til vår forhandlersupport.
- Fixed an issue where putting charging on pause did not work with Niro/Kona.
- Improved handling of 4G re-connections when disconnected by the cell network.
- EnergyPerHour is now buffered in Flash when offline, and sent up when charger goes online again.
- Added Site key for Easee Charge.
- Update authorization user experience. The LEDs will flash at a faster rate when the charger is awaiting backend validation of a user token. If the token is valid, show a green light. If not, show a red. The green/red lights will also show for local authorization.
- Flipped RFID tags, so they are now displayed the same way as the Easee key.
- Fixed the bug that prevented one from deleting already registered RFID tags.
- German language support
- Improved load balancing logic, increased use of 3-phase charging.
- Fixed a bug where some cars did not resume charging after being paused from the car.
- Special handling of IT grid. When a 1- phase car is allocated a phase, favor putting it on L2 and L3. As L1 is most loaded if a second car capable for 2- phase charging is connected.
- Force web browser not to cache the user interface pages and scripts, ensuring users have the latest version at hand.
- Minor WiFi fixes